Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
The Senior Business Development Manager (f/m) Social Media Partnerships, is responsible for recruiting new partners in the Social segment to the Amazon.de Associates program. Focus areas are Social Media Influencers and Social Media Networks. He or she will recruit and manage partners who can generate traffic to Amazon.de from e.g. Facebook-Groups, YouTube -Videos, Messenger-Apps or other Social Media Platforms.
This role represents a rare opportunity to join a global ecommerce leader, in an impactful, highly visible role – in short, allowing the successful candidate to fulfill the Amazon promise: “Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.”
To be successful in this role you will have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for hitting business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
He or she will be responsible for:
· Initiating talks with Social Media Influencers and Social Media Networks and Social Media
· Identifying specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and help to build long-term, successful partnerships
· Controlling spend and devising ways of spending more efficiently
· Providing strategic and tactical inputs to business owners
· Initiate and manage projects specific to Germany and share best-practices with peers in other EU locales
· Identify new partners and websites for our Associates program
For this position we expect:
· Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making tradeoffs against business priorities
· Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
· Excellent written and oral English and German communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management
· Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams
· High attention to detail
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Ideal candidates will have multiple years of relevant experience in Sales, online marketing and/or other performance marketing disciplines
· A bachelor’s degree is required; M.B.A. degree is a plus
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies‘ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.